Tuesday, June 8, 2010

*updateds...

hey once again... it have been like months since i came back here to say what i want to say.. lol...
so how have been?? great i guess... lol... well actually i am in a state of being stressed out, tired, happy, sad, disappointed and many stufff... let start with a few stuff...

  • me and my bros are doing well.
  • me and my studies is catching up with each other but a lil tougher now but i can still do it by the grace of GOD.
  • me and youth are okay... beginning to see ppl raise up and cry for their nation and other nation, friend facing problem over coming it, some are on the way to over come their own problems, more united in hand and in heart now a days....
  • me and friends.. well this one i feel more lonely then ever (some ppl overseas will complain and say that i am maybe being too over-dramatic) well i am thinking that ppl don't want me around.
  • me and how i feel about myself, pushing myself for not being the thing i want to see in me like being hard working, cutting down on food, spend more time studying than on facebook or games, to be the top student of my year intake, not try to be boastful of what i have.
just thinking am i good enough to be someone who will get what i want and who i want?? hahhahah i am trying to talk to someone but i got no idea what to talk about, man i feel so lame and so stupid... when i try to talk my brain goes blank man, all that is inside is only the smile i can see in front of me and fear just grab my mouth by the tongue and kick me in the knee and got me shaking. hahhahaah too stupid right?? lol...

No comments:

time